We use enemas after the liver flush and at regular intervals afterwards. We usually use two rounds of two litres which is gently massaged around the colon to dislodge and remove toxic waste that has been loosened during your cleanse.
All our enemas are done very carefully and patiently. This is a very deep and rewarding therapy. It takes more participation than colonic irrigation but can have great results if the massage sequence is followed thoroughly.
Benefits of enemas may include:
- Cleansing and healing the colon
- Detoxifying the liver and colon and helping rebuild the liver
- Reducing different types of pain
- Helping eliminate parasites
- Reducing and getting rid of many symptoms of general toxicity – since toxicity is the cause of dozens of common symptoms from arthritis to cancer, enemas help with many, if not most diseases and conditions.
- Helping with depression, confusion and general nervous tension
- Increasing mental clarity, improving energy levels, improving digestion, reducing anger
- Enabling clients to get through difficult healing and purification reactions
Enemas have been used for thousands of years in one form or another. Colon Lavage was first recorded in the Egyptian document, Ebers Papyrus, which dealt with the ancient practice of medicine. Enemas have also been recorded in the biblical Dead Sea Scrolls and have been part of herbal medicine, folk medicine and shamanic healing for centuries. Coffee enemas are particularly well understood by the native tribes of South America, where coffee was cultivated many thousands of years ago.